El Corazón de Gullveig

El Corazón de Gullveig
"...Tre gånger brände de den tre gånger borna,
ofta, ej sällan, dock ännu hon lever..."


domingo, 15 de septiembre de 2013







- My friend knew you, you know the big one, well she says that you've been going around telling people that you love me. I don't mind it, it's just that people laugh at you, don't they? I mean, if you have to tell someone why not tell me? I mean, I was the last to know...

Nice here, isn't it? (...) My mom doesn't like me coming here but I'm not frighten, are you? (...) That gravestone there: "...Here lies my beloved and beautiful Ella Jane, wife and lifelong friend. Thank you for 50 years of happiness. Laid to rest July the 7th, 1893. Henry James McDevitt joined his Ella Jane, September the 11th, 1893..." . He only lasted two months after she died. 

- He must have loved her very much...

-50 years of happiness...how long is 50 years?

- Humm, 150 school-terms, not including holidays.

-Will you love me that long? I don't think you will...

- Of course! I've loved you the whole week already, haven't I?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario